- Game Guide
- Getting Started
- Interfaces and Function
- PvE and Quests
- Castle Siege
- Items and Storage
- Official Wiki
- Registration: Guilds must be Lv4 or higher to register. Guild leaders must register within the allotted time for the upcoming Siege. Beware: any unregistered characters found on the battleground will appear as an enemy to both warring factions.
- Participation: Once the Siege has started, you will notice that your enemies are marked with a knife icon over their nameplate. Allies will not have this mark.
- Attacking: The maximum number of guilds that can register to attack is 25. Political savvy is an important part of ruling; choosing your friends unwisely may result in two dozen guilds crashing through your castle walls.
- Defending: Up to 7 guilds can defend a castle. Acquiring power is often easier than keeping itl forge strong alliances if you wish to stay at the top of the food chain.
- Time: All participants have 1 hour and 30 minutes to hold their ground or slaughter the opposition. If an attacking guild succeeds in inscribing their token on the statue before the allotted time expires, they will need to defend the castle until the end of the Siege in order to hold it.
What is a Castle Siege?
A Castle Siege is the quintessential exhibition of power in DK Online. Castle Siege is a PvP (Player-versus-Player) feature consisting of combat between guilds for control over a castle and its corresponding territory. In this bloody assertion of dominance, the stakes are high and the action is fierce. Those that win the crown claim dominion over the land.
There are currently 6 castles in Litos: Labonia, Halland, Lubdier, Baston, Tourhut and Braden. Though greed incubates temptation, be forewarned that each guild can only control a maximum of one castle. Enter your war chamber and prepare your next move carefully. Power comes at a price. What are you willing to sacrifice to attain the highest position in the land?
In this all out free for all the rules are simple:
Applying for Castle Siege or Defense
Interested in partaking in a massive battle in which you go head to head against the best players on your server? If so, you can find a Messenger NPC outside every castle. These NPCs serve as ambassadors for their respective castles, through which leaders of Lv4+ guilds can declare their intentions. Will you aid the current holders of the castle as they attempt to fend off usurpers? Or will you be on the front line, trying to pull off a bloody coup?